We Sell Septic and Sewer Vacuum Trucks To Businesses in Milton.
Our custom built and specially rigged septic trucks are ready for service.
Are you looking at buying a new or used vacuum truck for your septic or sewer business? Maybe you’d like an quote to have a new truck built and rigged up just the way you want it?
HydroVacTrucksForSale.Com is an independent sales and marketing channel working with several vacuum truck dealers across Canada and the USA. We offer a wide range of vacuum trucks for septic and sewer applications in both urban, rural and municipal work environments.
Combining state-of-the-art technology with decades of engineering and vacuum tank manufacturing experience, our vacuum tank trucks are designed to minimize downtime and maximize their productivity. Committed to providing the absolute best-in-class quality, every truck is built to stand up to the most abusive environments (both hot and extreme cold) and engineered for safe, simple operation and easy maintenance.
Whether you need a bone-stock unit that is work ready to go to work now or a specialized vacuum unit custom-built for your septic business in Milton we can get you up and running with the right equipment fast.
Tank Specifics For Our Custom Built Septic Vacuum Trucks
We offer tanks built out of carbon steel, aluminum or stainless steel. Tank sizes can be as small as 1500 gallons up to 5000 US gallons. Tanks can be finished in a variety of plumbing configurations as well.
- Aluminum – One of the issues when dealing with septic and sewage is corrosion and aluminum is great for resisting corrosion. Significantly lighter than both carbon steel and stainless steel you’ll have a lighter truck with less weight on the axles. This means you can potentially haul more waste per trip. (dependant on pump size).
- Stainless Steel – Stainless has exceptional resistance to corrosion but it’s also quite heavy compared to aluminum.
- Carbon Steel – This is generally the least expensive tank material, it’s heavy and does not withstand corrosion without special internal coatings.
Septic Vacuum Truck Options
There are a variety of options our trucks can be built with. If you already know the exact options and features your truck needs then feel free to give us a call or fill out our email form in the sidebar and we’ll get right back to you with any specific information you require.
- Aluminum, carbon and stainless steel tanks
- 1500 – 5000 US gallon capacity
- Multiple compartments
- ASME dished heads
- 20” manways
- Full-length sills
- Standard 4” load line (front and rear)
- 6” rear discharge
- 12” primary
- LED lights
- Curbside and roadside work lights
- Side-mount ladder
- Carbon, aluminum or stainless steel hose trays
- Diamond plate hose guards
- Three 5” sight glasses
- Rear hose hooks
- All leading right angle drive pump brands available
- ASME DOT 407/412 and Transport Canada Certifications
- Internal lining
- Full hydraulic systems
- Multiple jetter and power washer options
- Custom air-operated and manual valve assemblies
- Multiple cabinets/tool box configurations
- High-mount stop/turn tail lights
- 36” manways
Vacuum Truck Uses For Sewer and Septic Companies in MiltonEmptying Septic Tanks
Emptying Portable Restrooms
Catch Basin Cleaning
Sewer Line Flushing
Storm Drain Cleaning/one-half-first]Municipal Sewer Work
Grease Trap Cleaning
Restroom Service Trucks For Sale in Milton Ontario
We manufacture and sell vacuum trucks that are ready to be put into service in the portable restroom service industry. Combining the latest technology with decades of engineering and manufacturing experience, our portable restroom vacuum units are generally smaller trucks designed to work in tight work environments and other areas where heavy trucks wouldn’t be very efficient. Our restroom service trucks are available with aluminum or stainless steel tanks in capacities ranging from 800 to 2,500 U.S. gallons.
Portable Restroom Service Truck Options
- Aluminum or stainless steel tank
- 800 to 2,500 U.S. gallon
- 2-compartments (Fresh water/waste)
- Wash-down pump with hose reel
- Your choice of drive pump – we can install any brand
- Ground level fresh water tank fill
- Roadside single inlet service (Optional: Dual service)
- Aluminum hose trays
- Dual tool box
- Standard bucket/bottle holder
- Curbside and roadside work lights
- Toilet carrier
- Two 5” sight glasses
- Work station (Standard in the 2,000 gallon model
- 4 x 4 chassis
- 3-compartment tank
- Full hydraulic drive systems available
- Jetter and power washer systems
- Roadside and curbside work stations
- Trailer hitch and wiring harness
If you’d like to inquire about our septic vacuum trucks for sale then please use the contact form and someone will get back to you shortly.